Delmarva Life 2012-11-01


Uploaded by DanTriplett on 01.11.2012

Transcript:
TRYING TO FIGURE OUT. >> YOU CAN PROBABLY SMELL THE SMOKE FROM YOUR TV.
>> YOU CAN PROBABLY SMELL THE SMOKE FROM YOUR TV. >> THAT'S HOW HARD WE ARE TRYING
SMOKE FROM YOUR TV. >> THAT'S HOW HARD WE ARE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHERE BRIAN IS
>> THAT'S HOW HARD WE ARE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHERE BRIAN IS THROUGH THE SHOW.
TO FIGURE OUT WHERE BRIAN IS THROUGH THE SHOW. >> WE HAVE THREE CLUES SO FAR.
THROUGH THE SHOW. >> WE HAVE THREE CLUES SO FAR. THIS IS WHAT WE KNOW HE SO FAR.
>> WE HAVE THREE CLUES SO FAR. THIS IS WHAT WE KNOW HE SO FAR. THE TOWN HAS A TOTAL AREA OF .7
THIS IS WHAT WE KNOW HE SO FAR. THE TOWN HAS A TOTAL AREA OF .7 SQUARE MILES.
THE TOWN HAS A TOTAL AREA OF .7 SQUARE MILES. >> THE TOWN GOT ITS NAME FROM A
SQUARE MILES. >> THE TOWN GOT ITS NAME FROM A PLACE IN ANOTHER STATE.
>> THE TOWN GOT ITS NAME FROM A PLACE IN ANOTHER STATE. >> AND THE TOWN IS KNOWN FOR A
PLACE IN ANOTHER STATE. >> AND THE TOWN IS KNOWN FOR A POPULAR FRUIT.
>> AND THE TOWN IS KNOWN FOR A POPULAR FRUIT. >> NOW IT IS TIME FOR THE BIG
POPULAR FRUIT. >> NOW IT IS TIME FOR THE BIG REVEAL.
>> NOW IT IS TIME FOR THE BIG REVEAL. BUT BEFORE YOU TELL US --
REVEAL. BUT BEFORE YOU TELL US -- >> BEFORE BRIAN TELLS US.
BUT BEFORE YOU TELL US -- >> BEFORE BRIAN TELLS US. >> THIS IS WHAT WE THINK.
>> BEFORE BRIAN TELLS US. >> THIS IS WHAT WE THINK. >> OKAY.
>> THIS IS WHAT WE THINK. >> OKAY. I WAS GOING WITH -- I WAS GOING
>> OKAY. I WAS GOING WITH -- I WAS GOING WITH HEART SCRABBLE.
I WAS GOING WITH -- I WAS GOING WITH HEART SCRABBLE. BUT I RULED THAT OUT.
WITH HEART SCRABBLE. BUT I RULED THAT OUT. THAT FIT THE SMALL AREA BUT I
BUT I RULED THAT OUT. THAT FIT THE SMALL AREA BUT I DON'T HAVE A FRUIT.
THAT FIT THE SMALL AREA BUT I DON'T HAVE A FRUIT. >> AND I WAS GOING WITH
DON'T HAVE A FRUIT. >> AND I WAS GOING WITH BRIDGEVILLE.
>> AND I WAS GOING WITH BRIDGEVILLE. BECAUSE I THOUGHT OF APPLES AND
BRIDGEVILLE. BECAUSE I THOUGHT OF APPLES AND APPLE SCRAPPLE AND ALL OF THAT.
BECAUSE I THOUGHT OF APPLES AND APPLE SCRAPPLE AND ALL OF THAT. BUT AUDIENCE CAME UP WITH A
APPLE SCRAPPLE AND ALL OF THAT. BUT AUDIENCE CAME UP WITH A GUESS.
BUT AUDIENCE CAME UP WITH A GUESS. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK IT IS?
GUESS. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK IT IS? >> CAMDEN.
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK IT IS? >> CAMDEN. >> CAMDEN.
>> CAMDEN. >> CAMDEN. AUDIENCE THINKS CAMDEN.
>> CAMDEN. AUDIENCE THINKS CAMDEN. >> OKAY.
AUDIENCE THINKS CAMDEN. >> OKAY. THEY SAID CAMDEN.
>> OKAY. THEY SAID CAMDEN. YOU SAID BRIDGEVILLE.
THEY SAID CAMDEN. YOU SAID BRIDGEVILLE. WHAT DID YOU SAY JIMMY?
YOU SAID BRIDGEVILLE. WHAT DID YOU SAY JIMMY? >> HARD SCRABBLE.
WHAT DID YOU SAY JIMMY? >> HARD SCRABBLE. I RULED IT OUT THOUGH.
>> HARD SCRABBLE. I RULED IT OUT THOUGH. >> OKAY.
I RULED IT OUT THOUGH. >> OKAY. WELL, I JUST WANT TO LET BOTH OF
>> OKAY. WELL, I JUST WANT TO LET BOTH OF YOU KNOW, AND AUDIENCE KNOW.
WELL, I JUST WANT TO LET BOTH OF YOU KNOW, AND AUDIENCE KNOW. YOU ARE ALL WRONG.
YOU KNOW, AND AUDIENCE KNOW. YOU ARE ALL WRONG. AGAIN.
YOU ARE ALL WRONG. AGAIN. YOU ARE ALL WRONG AGAIN.
AGAIN. YOU ARE ALL WRONG AGAIN. WE ARE ACTUALLY IN KENT COUNTY
YOU ARE ALL WRONG AGAIN. WE ARE ACTUALLY IN KENT COUNTY DELAWARE IN THE TOWN OF WYOMING.
WE ARE ACTUALLY IN KENT COUNTY DELAWARE IN THE TOWN OF WYOMING. COME ON, GUYS, HOW DID YOU NOT
DELAWARE IN THE TOWN OF WYOMING. COME ON, GUYS, HOW DID YOU NOT GET THAT?
COME ON, GUYS, HOW DID YOU NOT GET THAT? STANDING IN FRONT OF THE
GET THAT? STANDING IN FRONT OF THE MUNICIPAL BUILDING THAT HOUSE
STANDING IN FRONT OF THE MUNICIPAL BUILDING THAT HOUSE THE POLICE DEPARTMENT, AND
MUNICIPAL BUILDING THAT HOUSE THE POLICE DEPARTMENT, AND TOWNHALL.
THE POLICE DEPARTMENT, AND TOWNHALL. NOW, HERE IS A BIT ABOUT THE
TOWNHALL. NOW, HERE IS A BIT ABOUT THE TOWN.
NOW, HERE IS A BIT ABOUT THE TOWN. LOCATED JUST SOUTH OF DOVER.
TOWN. LOCATED JUST SOUTH OF DOVER. NEAR CAMDEN.
LOCATED JUST SOUTH OF DOVER. NEAR CAMDEN. SOTAUDIENCE WAS CLOSE.
NEAR CAMDEN. SOTAUDIENCE WAS CLOSE. THE TOWN HAS A POPULATION OVER
SOTAUDIENCE WAS CLOSE. THE TOWN HAS A POPULATION OVER 1300.
THE TOWN HAS A POPULATION OVER 1300. AND SO IT IS REFERRED TO AS THE
1300. AND SO IT IS REFERRED TO AS THE BEST LITTLE TOWN IN DELAWARE.
AND SO IT IS REFERRED TO AS THE BEST LITTLE TOWN IN DELAWARE. AND NOW THE TOWN, AS WE SAID
BEST LITTLE TOWN IN DELAWARE. AND NOW THE TOWN, AS WE SAID BEFORE, HAS A TOTAL AREA OF .7
AND NOW THE TOWN, AS WE SAID BEFORE, HAS A TOTAL AREA OF .7 SQUARE MILES.
BEFORE, HAS A TOTAL AREA OF .7 SQUARE MILES. AND LIKE MANY OF THE PLACES HERE
SQUARE MILES. AND LIKE MANY OF THE PLACES HERE ON DELMARVA THERE IS A LOT OF
AND LIKE MANY OF THE PLACES HERE ON DELMARVA THERE IS A LOT OF HISTORY.
ON DELMARVA THERE IS A LOT OF HISTORY. AND I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU.
HISTORY. AND I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU. ACCORDING TO THE TOWN, THE
AND I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU. ACCORDING TO THE TOWN, THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE DELAWARE
ACCORDING TO THE TOWN, THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE DELAWARE RAILROAD IN THE LATE 1850S, LED
CONSTRUCTION OF THE DELAWARE RAILROAD IN THE LATE 1850S, LED TO THE ESTABLISHMENT OF
RAILROAD IN THE LATE 1850S, LED TO THE ESTABLISHMENT OF DELMARVA'S FIRST AND MOST
TO THE ESTABLISHMENT OF DELMARVA'S FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT NORTH/SOUTH RAILWAY.
DELMARVA'S FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT NORTH/SOUTH RAILWAY. RIGHT NEAR WHAT WAS THEN THE
IMPORTANT NORTH/SOUTH RAILWAY. RIGHT NEAR WHAT WAS THEN THE COMMUNITY OF CAMDEN.
RIGHT NEAR WHAT WAS THEN THE COMMUNITY OF CAMDEN. AND THAT RESULTS IN THE CREATION
COMMUNITY OF CAMDEN. AND THAT RESULTS IN THE CREATION OF A TRAIN STATION, WHEN THE
AND THAT RESULTS IN THE CREATION OF A TRAIN STATION, WHEN THE RAILROAD SERVICE BEGAN IN 1856.
OF A TRAIN STATION, WHEN THE RAILROAD SERVICE BEGAN IN 1856. NOW, WEST CAMDEN QUICKLY GREW
RAILROAD SERVICE BEGAN IN 1856. NOW, WEST CAMDEN QUICKLY GREW WITH THE CONSTRUCTION OF HOMES
NOW, WEST CAMDEN QUICKLY GREW WITH THE CONSTRUCTION OF HOMES AND BUSINESSES.
WITH THE CONSTRUCTION OF HOMES AND BUSINESSES. THEN IN 1865, A MAN BY THE NAME
AND BUSINESSES. THEN IN 1865, A MAN BY THE NAME OF JOHN J PIERCE, REVEREND, CAME
THEN IN 1865, A MAN BY THE NAME OF JOHN J PIERCE, REVEREND, CAME HERE FROM THE WYOMING VALLEY OF
OF JOHN J PIERCE, REVEREND, CAME HERE FROM THE WYOMING VALLEY OF PENNSYLVANIA.
HERE FROM THE WYOMING VALLEY OF PENNSYLVANIA. YOU KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING.
PENNSYLVANIA. YOU KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING. PEOPLE FROM THERE EVENTUALLY
YOU KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING. PEOPLE FROM THERE EVENTUALLY FOLLOWED REVEREND PIERCE.
PEOPLE FROM THERE EVENTUALLY FOLLOWED REVEREND PIERCE. AND MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY
FOLLOWED REVEREND PIERCE. AND MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY WANTED TO SEVER TIES WITH
AND MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY WANTED TO SEVER TIES WITH CAMDEN.
WANTED TO SEVER TIES WITH CAMDEN. SOTAREA THEY SETTLED IN BECAME
CAMDEN. SOTAREA THEY SETTLED IN BECAME KNOWN AS, YOU GUESSED IT,
SOTAREA THEY SETTLED IN BECAME KNOWN AS, YOU GUESSED IT, WYOMING.
KNOWN AS, YOU GUESSED IT, WYOMING. BECAUSE OF WHERE THEY CAME FROM
WYOMING. BECAUSE OF WHERE THEY CAME FROM IN PENNSYLVANIA.
BECAUSE OF WHERE THEY CAME FROM IN PENNSYLVANIA. THAT, OF COURSE, WAS ONE OF THE
IN PENNSYLVANIA. THAT, OF COURSE, WAS ONE OF THE CLUES.
THAT, OF COURSE, WAS ONE OF THE CLUES. POST OFFICE WAS EVENTUALLY
CLUES. POST OFFICE WAS EVENTUALLY BUILT.
POST OFFICE WAS EVENTUALLY BUILT. AND IN 1869, WYOMING OFFICIALLY
BUILT. AND IN 1869, WYOMING OFFICIALLY BECAME A TOWN.
AND IN 1869, WYOMING OFFICIALLY BECAME A TOWN. NOW, FAST FORWARD TO TODAY.
BECAME A TOWN. NOW, FAST FORWARD TO TODAY. TOWN HAS GROWN.
NOW, FAST FORWARD TO TODAY. TOWN HAS GROWN. WE SAID IN ANOTHER CLUE THAT THE
TOWN HAS GROWN. WE SAID IN ANOTHER CLUE THAT THE TOWN WAS KNOWN FOR A POPULAR
WE SAID IN ANOTHER CLUE THAT THE TOWN WAS KNOWN FOR A POPULAR FRUIT.
TOWN WAS KNOWN FOR A POPULAR FRUIT. SUMMER FRUIT ACTUALLY.
FRUIT. SUMMER FRUIT ACTUALLY. AND THAT'S BECAUSE IN AUGUST
SUMMER FRUIT ACTUALLY. AND THAT'S BECAUSE IN AUGUST THEY HOLD THEIR ANNUAL PEACH
AND THAT'S BECAUSE IN AUGUST THEY HOLD THEIR ANNUAL PEACH FESTIVAL.
THEY HOLD THEIR ANNUAL PEACH FESTIVAL. AND BY THE WAY, THE TRAIN
FESTIVAL. AND BY THE WAY, THE TRAIN STATION I SPOKE ABOUT EARLIER,
AND BY THE WAY, THE TRAIN STATION I SPOKE ABOUT EARLIER, IS NOW, AS WE SAY, TOWNHALL.
STATION I SPOKE ABOUT EARLIER, IS NOW, AS WE SAY, TOWNHALL. AND THE POLICE STATION.
IS NOW, AS WE SAY, TOWNHALL. AND THE POLICE STATION. MUNICIPAL BUILDING.
AND THE POLICE STATION. MUNICIPAL BUILDING. ZEALOT OF HISTORY HERE.
MUNICIPAL BUILDING. ZEALOT OF HISTORY HERE. I WANT TO INTRODUCE YOU TO THE
ZEALOT OF HISTORY HERE. I WANT TO INTRODUCE YOU TO THE VICE MAYOR OF WYOMING.
I WANT TO INTRODUCE YOU TO THE VICE MAYOR OF WYOMING. TERRY WITNESS, WITH US NOW.
VICE MAYOR OF WYOMING. TERRY WITNESS, WITH US NOW. SO YOU HAVE LIVED HERE ALL OF
TERRY WITNESS, WITH US NOW. SO YOU HAVE LIVED HERE ALL OF YOUR LIFE?
SO YOU HAVE LIVED HERE ALL OF YOUR LIFE? >> I HAVE.
YOUR LIFE? >> I HAVE. >> BEEN HERE FOR AWHILE.
>> I HAVE. >> BEEN HERE FOR AWHILE. AS WE SAID, THIS IS CALLED THE
>> BEEN HERE FOR AWHILE. AS WE SAID, THIS IS CALLED THE BEST LITTLE TOWN IN DELAWARE.
AS WE SAID, THIS IS CALLED THE BEST LITTLE TOWN IN DELAWARE. SO YOU WOULD PROBABLY BE ABLE TO
BEST LITTLE TOWN IN DELAWARE. SO YOU WOULD PROBABLY BE ABLE TO SPEAK TO THIS AND ANYONE ELSE Y
SO YOU WOULD PROBABLY BE ABLE TO SPEAK TO THIS AND ANYONE ELSE Y DO YOU CALL YOURSELF THAT?
SPEAK TO THIS AND ANYONE ELSE Y DO YOU CALL YOURSELF THAT? >> IN MY OPINION BECAUSE OF THE
DO YOU CALL YOURSELF THAT? >> IN MY OPINION BECAUSE OF THE FRIENDLINESS OF EVERYBODY IN
>> IN MY OPINION BECAUSE OF THE FRIENDLINESS OF EVERYBODY IN TOWN.
FRIENDLINESS OF EVERYBODY IN TOWN. IT IS A SMALL ENOUGH TOWN WHERE
TOWN. IT IS A SMALL ENOUGH TOWN WHERE YOU GET TO KNOW EVERYONE.
IT IS A SMALL ENOUGH TOWN WHERE YOU GET TO KNOW EVERYONE. AND IT IS ALSO WHAT I CONSIDER
YOU GET TO KNOW EVERYONE. AND IT IS ALSO WHAT I CONSIDER AND A LOT OF FOLKS CONSIDER,
AND IT IS ALSO WHAT I CONSIDER AND A LOT OF FOLKS CONSIDER, WALKABLE.
AND A LOT OF FOLKS CONSIDER, WALKABLE. WHAT I MEAN BY THAT.
WALKABLE. WHAT I MEAN BY THAT. YOU CAN WALK TO THE POST OFFICE.
WHAT I MEAN BY THAT. YOU CAN WALK TO THE POST OFFICE. YOU CAN WALK TO SCHOOL.
YOU CAN WALK TO THE POST OFFICE. YOU CAN WALK TO SCHOOL. YOU CAN WALK TO THE BANK.
YOU CAN WALK TO SCHOOL. YOU CAN WALK TO THE BANK. WALK TO THE RESTAURANT.
YOU CAN WALK TO THE BANK. WALK TO THE RESTAURANT. WALK TO THE PARK.
WALK TO THE RESTAURANT. WALK TO THE PARK. WALK TO THE STORE.
WALK TO THE PARK. WALK TO THE STORE. IT IS A WALKABLE COMMUNITY.
WALK TO THE STORE. IT IS A WALKABLE COMMUNITY. THERE IS NOT MANY OF THOSE LEFT.
IT IS A WALKABLE COMMUNITY. THERE IS NOT MANY OF THOSE LEFT. >> EVERYTHING IS CONVENIENT.
THERE IS NOT MANY OF THOSE LEFT. >> EVERYTHING IS CONVENIENT. >> EVERYBODY HELPS EVERYBODY
>> EVERYTHING IS CONVENIENT. >> EVERYBODY HELPS EVERYBODY OUT.
>> EVERYBODY HELPS EVERYBODY OUT. THAT'S KIND OF QUAINT.
OUT. THAT'S KIND OF QUAINT. BUT NEAT.
THAT'S KIND OF QUAINT. BUT NEAT. >> GOT IT.
BUT NEAT. >> GOT IT. GOOD YOU DO NOT FIND THAT
>> GOT IT. GOOD YOU DO NOT FIND THAT NOWADAYS?
GOOD YOU DO NOT FIND THAT NOWADAYS? >> NO, YOU DO NOT.
NOWADAYS? >> NO, YOU DO NOT. >> THIS WEEKEND, IS GOING -- YOU
>> NO, YOU DO NOT. >> THIS WEEKEND, IS GOING -- YOU WILL HOLD THE ANNUAL FALL
>> THIS WEEKEND, IS GOING -- YOU WILL HOLD THE ANNUAL FALL FESTIVAL.
WILL HOLD THE ANNUAL FALL FESTIVAL. SUPPOSED TO BE LAST WEEKEND BUT
FESTIVAL. SUPPOSED TO BE LAST WEEKEND BUT SANDY CHANGED THE PLANS.
SUPPOSED TO BE LAST WEEKEND BUT SANDY CHANGED THE PLANS. THIS SATURDAY, EXPLAIN WHAT THE
SANDY CHANGED THE PLANS. THIS SATURDAY, EXPLAIN WHAT THE ANNUAL FESTIVAL IS ALL ABOUT.
THIS SATURDAY, EXPLAIN WHAT THE ANNUAL FESTIVAL IS ALL ABOUT. >> A WAY OF US GIVING BACK TO
ANNUAL FESTIVAL IS ALL ABOUT. >> A WAY OF US GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY.
>> A WAY OF US GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY. WE HOLD IT AT OUR PARK.
THE COMMUNITY. WE HOLD IT AT OUR PARK. BUT BECAUSE THE PARK WAS IN A
WE HOLD IT AT OUR PARK. BUT BECAUSE THE PARK WAS IN A BIT OF A SHAMBLES, THE DECISION
BUT BECAUSE THE PARK WAS IN A BIT OF A SHAMBLES, THE DECISION WAS MADE TO HOLD IT THIS
BIT OF A SHAMBLES, THE DECISION WAS MADE TO HOLD IT THIS SATURDAY NIGHT.
WAS MADE TO HOLD IT THIS SATURDAY NIGHT. AS OPPOSED TO -- AND COINCIDE
SATURDAY NIGHT. AS OPPOSED TO -- AND COINCIDE WITH HALLOWEEN.
AS OPPOSED TO -- AND COINCIDE WITH HALLOWEEN. SO HALLOWEEN DID GET CANCELLED
WITH HALLOWEEN. SO HALLOWEEN DID GET CANCELLED ALSO.
SO HALLOWEEN DID GET CANCELLED ALSO. SO OUR TRICK-OR-TREATING HERE IS
ALSO. SO OUR TRICK-OR-TREATING HERE IS ON SATURDAY.
SO OUR TRICK-OR-TREATING HERE IS ON SATURDAY. FROM 6:00 TO 8:00.
ON SATURDAY. FROM 6:00 TO 8:00. AND DOWN AT THE PARK.
FROM 6:00 TO 8:00. AND DOWN AT THE PARK. WE WILL ALSO BE GIVING AWAY,
AND DOWN AT THE PARK. WE WILL ALSO BE GIVING AWAY, WHICH WE DO EVERY YEAR, HOTDOG,
WE WILL ALSO BE GIVING AWAY, WHICH WE DO EVERY YEAR, HOTDOG, PIZZA, HOT PIZZA.
WHICH WE DO EVERY YEAR, HOTDOG, PIZZA, HOT PIZZA. DRINKS, AND SO ON.
PIZZA, HOT PIZZA. DRINKS, AND SO ON. A LOT OF FOLKS IN THEIR HECTIC
DRINKS, AND SO ON. A LOT OF FOLKS IN THEIR HECTIC WORLD DO NOT HAVE TIME TO GET
A LOT OF FOLKS IN THEIR HECTIC WORLD DO NOT HAVE TIME TO GET HOME, GET THE KIDS READY,
WORLD DO NOT HAVE TIME TO GET HOME, GET THE KIDS READY, DINNER.
HOME, GET THE KIDS READY, DINNER. SO IT IS A NICE PLACE TO STOP.
DINNER. SO IT IS A NICE PLACE TO STOP. GRAB A BITE TO EAT.
SO IT IS A NICE PLACE TO STOP. GRAB A BITE TO EAT. WHILE THEY ARE OUT.
GRAB A BITE TO EAT. WHILE THEY ARE OUT. WALKING THE TOWN, AND DOING, YOU
WHILE THEY ARE OUT. WALKING THE TOWN, AND DOING, YOU KNOW, TRICK OR TREATING.
WALKING THE TOWN, AND DOING, YOU KNOW, TRICK OR TREATING. ENJOY THEMSELVES.
KNOW, TRICK OR TREATING. ENJOY THEMSELVES. >> COME DOWN SAT HERE.
ENJOY THEMSELVES. >> COME DOWN SAT HERE. >> ABSOLUTELY.
>> COME DOWN SAT HERE. >> ABSOLUTELY. >> LOTS OF GREAT STUFF HAPPENING
>> ABSOLUTELY. >> LOTS OF GREAT STUFF HAPPENING IN THIS TOWN.
>> LOTS OF GREAT STUFF HAPPENING IN THIS TOWN. THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE WITH
IN THIS TOWN. THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE WITH US.
THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE WITH US. APPRECIATE IT.
US. APPRECIATE IT. >> THANK YOU.
APPRECIATE IT. >> THANK YOU. >> THAT FALL FESTIVAL IS
>> THANK YOU. >> THAT FALL FESTIVAL IS SATURDAY FROM 6:00 TO 8:00.
>> THAT FALL FESTIVAL IS SATURDAY FROM 6:00 TO 8:00. TRICK-OR-TREATING TAKES PLACE AS
SATURDAY FROM 6:00 TO 8:00. TRICK-OR-TREATING TAKES PLACE AS WELL.
TRICK-OR-TREATING TAKES PLACE AS WELL. FESTIVAL IS HERE IN WYOMING
WELL. FESTIVAL IS HERE IN WYOMING PARK.
FESTIVAL IS HERE IN WYOMING PARK. SO LAST WEEK I WAS IN
PARK. SO LAST WEEK I WAS IN DORCHESTER, EAST NEW MARKET.
SO LAST WEEK I WAS IN DORCHESTER, EAST NEW MARKET. THIS WEEK WYOMING KENT COUNTY.
DORCHESTER, EAST NEW MARKET. THIS WEEK WYOMING KENT COUNTY. WHERE NEXT?
THIS WEEK WYOMING KENT COUNTY. WHERE NEXT? YOU WILL FIND OUT COMING UP.
WHERE NEXT? YOU WILL FIND OUT COMING UP. SEND IT BACK TO YOU.
YOU WILL FIND OUT COMING UP. SEND IT BACK TO YOU. IN THE STUDIO.
SEND IT BACK TO YOU. IN THE STUDIO. >>THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO SAY,
IN THE STUDIO. >>THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO SAY, IS THAT IT IS A GOOD THING THAT
>>THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO SAY, IS THAT IT IS A GOOD THING THAT I DON'T PLAY BASEBALL.
IS THAT IT IS A GOOD THING THAT I DON'T PLAY BASEBALL. BECAUSE WYOMING WAS LISA'S
I DON'T PLAY BASEBALL. BECAUSE WYOMING WAS LISA'S ORIGINAL GUESS.
BECAUSE WYOMING WAS LISA'S ORIGINAL GUESS. SHE SAID BECAUSE OF THE STATE.
ORIGINAL GUESS. SHE SAID BECAUSE OF THE STATE. I SAID NO, THAT'S STATE WAS
SHE SAID BECAUSE OF THE STATE. I SAID NO, THAT'S STATE WAS AFTER -- THIS WAS NAMED.
I SAID NO, THAT'S STATE WAS AFTER -- THIS WAS NAMED. I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT
AFTER -- THIS WAS NAMED. I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT PENNSYLVANIA.
I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT PENNSYLVANIA. AND WE HAD SOME PEOPLE IN THE
PENNSYLVANIA. AND WE HAD SOME PEOPLE IN THE AUDIENCE ALSO GUESS WYOMING.
AND WE HAD SOME PEOPLE IN THE AUDIENCE ALSO GUESS WYOMING. >> WE TALK THEM OUT OF IT.
AUDIENCE ALSO GUESS WYOMING. >> WE TALK THEM OUT OF IT. >> I TALKED THEM OUT OF IT.
>> WE TALK THEM OUT OF IT. >> I TALKED THEM OUT OF IT. I GOT IT WRONG.
>> I TALKED THEM OUT OF IT. I GOT IT WRONG. I TALKED LISA OUT OF IT.
I GOT IT WRONG. I TALKED LISA OUT OF IT. AUDIENCE OUT OF IT.
I TALKED LISA OUT OF IT. AUDIENCE OUT OF IT. THREE STRIKES I WOULD HAVE BEEN
AUDIENCE OUT OF IT. THREE STRIKES I WOULD HAVE BEEN OUT.
THREE STRIKES I WOULD HAVE BEEN OUT. >> ALL YOUR FAULT.
OUT. >> ALL YOUR FAULT. >> ALL MY DESPITE THANK YOU FOR
>> ALL YOUR FAULT. >> ALL MY DESPITE THANK YOU FOR WATCHING DELMARVALIFE.
>> ALL MY DESPITE THANK YOU FOR WATCHING DELMARVALIFE. BE SURE TO JOIN US TOMORROW.
WATCHING DELMARVALIFE. BE SURE TO JOIN US TOMORROW. WE'RE SENDING BRIAN TO PUMPKIN
BE SURE TO JOIN US TOMORROW. WE'RE SENDING BRIAN TO PUMPKIN CHUNKIN TO SHOW US FUN FOR THE
WE'RE SENDING BRIAN TO PUMPKIN CHUNKIN TO SHOW US FUN FOR THE WEEKEND AND IN THE KITCHEN WITH
CHUNKIN TO SHOW US FUN FOR THE WEEKEND AND IN THE KITCHEN WITH CAPTAIN WILLIE.
WEEKEND AND IN THE KITCHEN WITH CAPTAIN WILLIE. IT IS HUNTING SEASON.
CAPTAIN WILLIE. IT IS HUNTING SEASON. SO COMPETITION TO SHOW US HOW TO
IT IS HUNTING SEASON. SO COMPETITION TO SHOW US HOW TO MAKE A TASTY VENSON DISH.
SO COMPETITION TO SHOW US HOW TO MAKE A TASTY VENSON DISH. >> ERIK CARD STOPS BY THE
MAKE A TASTY VENSON DISH. >> ERIK CARD STOPS BY THE DELMARVALIFE STAGE AGAIN.
>> ERIK CARD STOPS BY THE DELMARVALIFE STAGE AGAIN. >> AND YOU CAN VISIT
DELMARVALIFE STAGE AGAIN. >> AND YOU CAN VISIT DELMARVALIFE.COM ON YOUR MOBILE
>> AND YOU CAN VISIT DELMARVALIFE.COM ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, AND FOR ALL OF YOU IPAD®
DELMARVALIFE.COM ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, AND FOR ALL OF YOU IPAD® USERS, WATCH US THERE.
DEVICE, AND FOR ALL OF YOU IPAD® USERS, WATCH US THERE. COMING UP NEXT ON WBOC DR. OZ.
USERS, WATCH US THERE. COMING UP NEXT ON WBOC DR. OZ. >> THANK YOU TO THE AUDIENCE FOR
COMING UP NEXT ON WBOC DR. OZ. >> THANK YOU TO THE AUDIENCE FOR JOINING US.
>> THANK YOU TO THE AUDIENCE FOR JOINING US. WE WANT YOU HERE.
JOINING US. WE WANT YOU HERE. GO TO DELMARVALIFE.COM AND CLICK
WE WANT YOU HERE. GO TO DELMARVALIFE.COM AND CLICK ON THE SHOW TAB AND LOOK FOR THE
GO TO DELMARVALIFE.COM AND CLICK ON THE SHOW TAB AND LOOK FOR THE AUDIENCE.
ON THE SHOW TAB AND LOOK FOR THE AUDIENCE. >> DELMARVALIFE, LIFE AT ITS
AUDIENCE. >> DELMARVALIFE, LIFE AT ITS BEST, HERE ON DELMARVA.